Friday, June 4, 2010

twirl like no-ones watching


These photos are the real me, the me i know i am.
I twirl when nobodies watching. I have done for as long as i can remember.
I do cartwheels on sand and walk in water, even when its painfully cold (you will know what i mean by 'painfully cold' if you try it. Your feet get slightly numb instantly and you really need to keep moving to make them happy again)


My hair has never been this long before (because I've always been to impulsive to grow it. Every time it grows i need a little change and cut it off again)
Its good for twirling.
I love it and hope i don't get impulsive any time soon. But i mite, really i cant say one way or the other.

I love light beaming through trees and open windows. Lately I've been spring cleaning for the fun of it and feeling inspired to decorate our home so that it feels light and new and fresh.

I love where i am right now. Today was a good day, a really good one. Not because of anything in particular that happened, but because of the way i saw it. Full of joy.

I am most excited about an up and coming camping trip. I love having something to look forward to.

(a jounnal entry i wrote on 26.6.06)
''I go swimming in winter because it makes me feel alive, spontanious, crazy. It makes me feel like i am me. Because when im not full of life I couldnt bring myself to be that cold, i just want to be i my comfort zone.Being out of my comfort zone is rewarding. Some of the greatest things happen to me when im out of my comfort zone."

1 comment: