Wednesday, June 23, 2010

sleeping next to you


I love the nights that we lay in bed talking until we say- realy, we are realy going to stop talking now, we need to go to sleep! (followed by, oh hold on ill just say this, and half an hour more conversation) I dont mind being tired the next day because its most deffinately worth it to spend time with you. Your worth it.
Some nights when i cant sleep the rhythum of your breath soothes me to sleep.
When were in bed we are almost always touching, even if its just out toes touching or we are facing opposite directions and our backs press together.
I love to kiss you between your shoulder blades, or lean over the back of the couch and snuggle into your neck

I love You

4 comments:

  1. it's the most amazing feeling to wake up next to the person you love most in the world.
    i feel so very lucky to have found that person - and i'm so pleased to hear you have too
    l
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its the best feeling when your talking late into the night and you just dont want the day to end ever,just to be and stay in the moment thats one of the joys of life Mum

    ReplyDelete