On the weekend i offered mum three of my chickens and the little cage me and Benny found at a garage sale to borrow. Her and dad have for a long time talked about wanting some chooks for their garden so i thought this would be the perfect introduction, borrowing them (if they like having them they will borrow them indefinitely)
Yesterday we took them to her house and they were mighty impressed with their new garden, full of new bugs and weeds to scratch away at.
It was a really fun day, we drove over in the morning, got goodies at the garden centre (veggie seedlings etc)
We ate subway at the park (mum and a rainbow, pretty pretty:)
And jumped for joy in new opp shop clothes (only my blue top, it was too cold to wear our other great finds)
And then we thought wed better get back to the chickens to see how they were getting on. We needn't have bothered, they were content and amused and behaving themselves just fine. Here's mums post on her new chickens
So we went inside and made some green smoothies (baby spinach, berries, apple) and sat outside to watch the chickens




nice place i like that thanks to sharing
ReplyDeleteflorist australia
hmmm, spinach and berries? looks pretty green, how does it taste? I bet it is pretty good for you though : ) How cute to donate your chicks to mom, hope she enjoys them. Guess I am gonna go see how they are getting on
ReplyDeletehope the chickens are still well, and BTW if you get a second please pop over and check out my latest post. I jsut need a bit of honest feedback and constructive criticism on my creations. I really appreciate it!
ReplyDeleteHow cool that your mom drinks green smoothies with you! This past week my mother in law tried one, she said it tasted like gras...but I don't believe her!
ReplyDelete:)Lisa
How cute to donate your chicks to mom, hope she enjoys them. Guess I am gonna go see how they are getting on Göğüs Estetiği
ReplyDelete