Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Yesterday

My birthday was simple yet sweet
Waffles for breakfast, eaten outside overlooking my garden
Ice cream cones on the beach
Toes kicking and splashing in the water
Watching the sun go down
Take away pasta from my favourite place in Moonta





Really, i couldnt ask for more in a day

3 comments:

  1. so glad to hear you had a good birthday. it certainly sounded perfect. hope we can catch up soon.
    l
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to you. What a gorgeous looking day you had. I love the photos under the pier. But what I especially love, always, are the photos of you and your mother. I can only wish that my girl and I have a relationship like yours. ( I hope I'm not wrong deducing that?!)

    many happy returns

    monique

    ReplyDelete
  3. only other thing you could ask for is me he he he. the photos are beautiful, wish i could have been there. See you Saturday xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete