
I found the little piece of paper today with writing so light i can barely read it.
The ink is almost gone, faded from the sunlight that streamed through my old bedroom window, where it was blue tacked in a spot i could read it every day.
I can just make out the words still, it reads-
Even if im feeling good when i look into
your eyes I always feel better
Thanks for being you dude,
Love dad
So sweet! Is it Father's Day in Australia too? BTW, thank you for your kind words on my blog:)I'm guessing we are kindred spirits:)
ReplyDeletebeautiful words and words that i know are true!
ReplyDeletel
x
Hey Karen. I'm so glad to hear that you are feeling happy. I think about you often and im always checking your blog to see whats new! I love the photos of you and your Mum and Dad in the tree, what a fantastic day. Your note from your dad made me cry, i'm such a big sook! lol Its great that you guys have such a close bond, im lucky enough to be close to my Dad too. We went mushrooming yesterday in the forest, it was so much fun. life here at the moment is pretty good, getting ready to move in to the farm, started my herb garden, joined the Diggers seed club and am really looking forward to started a spring vegie garden with lots of weird and wonderful heirloom vegies :) Callum is growing up so fast its crazy. im going to start my own blog soon(you have been my inspiration :) Its just getting up the courage to bare all and working out blogspot and uploading photos etc. Its called Purple Dreams and Country Life.
ReplyDeleteTake care and Always Smile :)
Luv Me xoxo
best oranges in the WORLD!
ReplyDelete