Thursday, July 22, 2010

dreamy

After seeing this post The other day i decided to build a cubby house with the kidlets I look after. It was so much fun reading them stories in our dreamy little tent, the blue satin sheet made the perfect 'sky', letting in pleny of purple glowing light. After they'd gone home i decided it was the perfect little spot to lay and read my book. I realy wish it could stay in my garden forever (i think im going have to grow a giant one of these!((it doesnt show with that link but the pic is from Mulbery spot))
Quietly camomile tea and muffins were the perfect 'backyard camping' food i must say. 
We loved cloud gazing through the little sky light
Look Anneke, swirly (the care bare) that you gave me had fun too

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful, peacful little space :)
    I wish it weren't raining today, I'd take the kids outside to make one :)
    Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swirly! I love care bears they have always been my fav. Love the cubby, bet the kiddies ad an absolute ball!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aj- care bears remind me of our 'cousin club' lol:) the kids loved the cubby so much, today i put a few sheets over the brekkie table and they were stoked again (its fun to hang out with people who are so easily pleased!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so when did you say you were comming over to make one at my house? ha ha We love to do this and our dining table is super tall so I don't bump my precious noggin!

    so beautiful, such fun, enjoy!

    Blessings,
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! This is going on our "to do" list.

    ReplyDelete