this tiny peacharine tree is the first fruit tree to get its leaves
its but a twig in the ground
the apricot tree is next
just a few leaves so far
the big(er) apple has some big buds. I'm crossing my fingers for apples this year
buds are on the mulberry and self seeded flowers below
peas peas and more peas, I cant believe ho fast they grow.
On Wednesday I was sick with a cold. Not a completely unpleasant one, but one that completely zapped me of energy.
I sat out in the garden.
I love sitting in my veggie patch and just being. Day dreaming, watching birds, noticing the growth and progress and growth of each plant, planning for next season. Figuring out where i'm going to fit in my 48 tomato plants (kidding, iv'e already found a good home for the spares)
Anyhow, I was so lethargic and worn out but out in the garden it didn't matter. I had the sun on my back and beauty to watch and it just felt like a perfectly perfect way to spend a day.
I sat by my peas which had been picked empty the night before and was amused for the longest time finding the hiding ones that we had missed. The way they blend in with the vine can mean they can be hidden in plain sight. The ones that get missed for a few days are the best ones as there the biggest and juciest









No comments:
Post a Comment