Saturday, October 16, 2010

daycare activities this week

Notice how its not called 'daycare thursday this week? Yep having some computer issues. Anyhow, this is some of what we did this week.
Made Banana pancakes, like Anneke made for me last time she came over. They were so good and dissapeared quickly!
 This pretty flower bloomed

 The chooks got spoilt with extra food as usual:)
 We made slippery slimey friends
 I weeded the veggie patch while the kids collected snails and the chickens pecked up bugs

4 comments:

  1. sounds like a good day care week. you have very lucky kids karen!
    l
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful week Karen, delightful in all ways.

    Enjoy your weekend. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen,
    I've been cleaning out my sewing room and I've got a small bag of felt offcuts (little pieces mainly) and some fabric scraps and I was wondering if you would like them for the kids to do collages etc with?
    Let me know, I could post them to you, drop me an email: restisnotidlness@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a lovely outdoorsy week!

    ReplyDelete