Lovely! And much more fun than regular laundry!
beautiful that coloured wool was that homespun? I love the colours did you buy packets or are these natural colours?oma
beautiful!
That looks like much more fun than regular laundry. ;) Beautiful colors!
Oh those colors are awesome!!! I have two tie dye kits that I was too pregnant to use... I can't wait to get in them.
Lovely rainbows . Could you please share what dyes you used?Thanks
Lovely! And much more fun than regular laundry!
ReplyDeletebeautiful that coloured wool was that homespun? I love the colours did you buy packets or are these natural colours?
ReplyDeleteoma
beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThat looks like much more fun than regular laundry. ;) Beautiful colors!
ReplyDeleteOh those colors are awesome!!! I have two tie dye kits that I was too pregnant to use... I can't wait to get in them.
ReplyDeleteLovely rainbows . Could you please share what dyes you used?
ReplyDeleteThanks