Monday, October 18, 2010

Orchard cardi

Ive almost finished my 'orchard' cardi (The wool is Jo sharp classic, orchard colourway) It could easily be finished, blocked and drying right now but unfortunately when I cast off at the bottom and tried it on I just couldn't bring myself to take it off! I love it!
 Luckily its perfect for the weather weve been having at the moment. I hope cool weather stays around a little longer so that I can enjoy in my new cardi.
Im not sure how much I love the colour, I may dye it blue.

Ive also been wet felting this bowl. Its made of the rainbow wool I showed here. The colours turned out beautifully in it.

On friday we went to the fertility specialist. I was nervous and had put it off (weve been trying for a baby for nearly 2 years) But Im honesly realy glad that we went.
Ive been given a script for Clomid tablets to try for 3 months and although I hate taking medication ( I rather natural remedies etc) I'm excited to try it and its given us some new hope. Fingers crossed, who knows    

14 comments:

  1. That is such a cute cardie. All my fingers and toes are crossed for you and Benny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cardi is lovely! I actually like the colour becasue its very earthy and you can wear brght colours under it too. Sorry to hear you have been trying to concieve without luck for so long. Sending good 'get pregnant' vibes your way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cardi. I like the color too. :-) Sending pregnancy wishes your way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. your cardi is beautiful. sending pregancy vides your way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cardigan that you made is so pretty. Wishing you all the best and hoping for you with the future pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. No need to send me a parcel (as totally sa-weet as that would be) because by the time it arrives in Holland i will be back in Australia. Lets hope this option works, i know you prefer natural remedies but i guess if you want this bad enough you have to try everything. Not sure why someone is sending you a pregnancy video though???

    ReplyDelete
  8. p.s i bet you´re ´excited´ to ´try it´ wink wink

    ReplyDelete
  9. fingers and toes crossed here!
    i love your cardi and i love the colour. if you really hate it, you should dye it but i think it looks absolutely beautiful on you. to be honest, i had looked for some of the wool myself, but it was not available or very expensive :(
    but have no fear, i have ordered some wool for two new projects!! i've nearly finished my spring cardi - just knitting, knitting, knitting at the moment. 6 inches to go!!
    l
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. ps - on closer inspection karen, you also need to weave in your ends :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What beautiful wooden toys you make! Wish I had known about them earlier. You are a good candidate for Chlomid. You will have even more success if you combine it with Chinese medicine and accupuncture. Good luck! I just love felting too. mymommymakesit

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your cardigan! I have a couple on my wish list to knit. One day soon.

    The felted bowl is adorable too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your cardigan is beautiful and I'm sure very cosy and comfortable. I friend of mine tried bio-identical hormones (progesterone) this has supposedly helped many women that can't fall pregnant. It's Not HRT, do google it and read up about it.

    ReplyDelete