Monday, April 18, 2011

and now for that give away...

 I feel so thankful to have made so many bloggy friends over the past few years and been inspired by all of your wonderful stories, photos and tutorials.
It amazes me that I have exceeded 150 followers, who knew that many people would be interested in snippets of my days and find joy in the same things that make me happy.

Since happiness is indeed something to be shared I've put together a little package of goodies to hopefully make someones day!
The package includes- two of my hand dipped beeswax candles from the other day, a green window star, a wooden snail, and two beeswax decorative flowers (all made with love from me to...perhaps you?)
If you would like to be in the draw to win these goodies leave a comment before next Tuesday.
Please make sure to leave an email or link for me to be able to contact you if you win

Happy Monday!

33 comments:

  1. I absolutely love everything you made! Would love a chance to win!

    Dusti
    dustileigh@gmail.com
    www.wheresdusti.blogspot.com
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely! i too would love to win something made by you. very generous of you! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely giveaway. super cute little snail!
    thanks for having it!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't tell you how much I love this giveaway! That snail! So much loveliness. PS can we have more photos of your beautiful blanket you are making?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant and lovely give away items. Your blog is inspirational and lovely, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Yes please! I just love looking at what is happening in your little day care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love that snail. Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Karen
    I have been reading your blog for a long time now, over two years. You are indeed a free spirit and also a ray of sunshine with your warmth and brightness. Thank you for sharing aspects of your days with us all.
    Your creations are treasures and reflect how bright and happy you are
    Best wishes
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many beautiful little gifts! Thanks for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, that rainbow snail is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What wonderful, dainty creations! Congratulations on your blogging success!

    justsuzie_s at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. how sweet of you! i am gathering some things to have a giveaway soon, too. it is so special to have things in our homes made by the hands of our virtual friends.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're giving away some of your beautiful candles?! Oh! I can't tell you how much I love them. (:

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, you are such an awesome crafter. I could only wish to be as craft savvy as you. Thanks for holding the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love reading your blog Karen, thanks for having a giveaway. Cheryl

    t.c.strachan1@btinternet.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, the snail alone makes me smile, but I'm sure the beeswax smells wonderful. How kind you are to offer such a lovely giveaway of homemade goodness. Thank you for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely! Thanks for the chance.

    lovelydomesticdiva (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Karen!!

    Still loving your blog!! You are a sweetie. Hope I win!

    Micheala

    sst77424@bigpond.net.au

    ReplyDelete
  19. your blog has become such a lovely stop for me Karen --- i hope all is well -- Rosie is being much loved and taken care of ...light and peace to you

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh a rainbow snail! I love him! The paper star reminds me of fresh springtime leaves. Hand-dipped candles...mmmmm. Oh and the little beeswax flowers that remind me of jam tarts. Thank you for the chance to win these beautiful, handmade and thoughtful gifts. I really enjoy your blog. - Josie

    ReplyDelete
  21. Woops, forgot to leave an email... teleri@sbcglobal.net - Thanks! Josie :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I must say I can understand the comments about the snail I also thought straight away "oh that is nice"and the green cross also .love Oma

    ReplyDelete
  23. 150 followers. Congratulations!

    What beautiful hand mades. I would be delighted to win.

    ReplyDelete
  24. what a little package of sunshine! love your blog!!

    mgood7@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very sweet give-away!

    http://likemamalikedaughter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love your blog! Painting tree stumps is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Such a sweet giveaway. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Good Morning Karen

    Thank you for this lovely creative giveaway~ I just love the smell and feel of beeswax. I have tried making window stars before and have not got it right yet. I suppose I need to practice.

    A happy Easter to you and your family
    Warm regards
    Suzanne
    X

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a beautiful giveaway! I just discovered your blog through Natural Suburbia's Creative Friday, and I must say your snippits are lovley. Thank you for sharing.

    Blessings, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thanks for sharing your time with us. I love the green star and want to know how to make those. Hope I win. I'm good at figuring things out if I have a pattern.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Beautiful giveaway! Love your blog.

    fjkelly6 at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Beautiful little gifts you have made for your giveaway! Congratulations on all your followers.

    ReplyDelete