Friday, April 29, 2011

{This Moment} 'watch out for the sharks in the water'


{this  moment} - A Friday ritual. A  single  photo  -     no words  -  capturing  a moment  from the    week. A simple, special, extraordinary  moment.  A moment   I  want to pause,  savor  and             remember. inspired by Soule Mama

13 comments:

  1. Great timing on that first shot! http://frockfarie.blogspot.com/2011/04/this-moment_29.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute!!!

    http://racheous.wordpress.com/2011/04/29/this-moment/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want your backyard! Awesome!
    Thanks for stopping by my moment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you've set this up so fun!
    What a perfect time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What wonderful photos! Just adorable.

    Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at that sunflower! This is a beautiful scene!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos! Your ardens are looking so good, those kids are so lucky to have such a wonderful play area :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful garden! Love the stumps -- what great fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. great photo,s I do enjoy your blog very much is not it wonderful that the children can actually fly ( see photo)You will probably miss this garden when you are moving ,but it is another challenge love Oma

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh the joy to be had in such a lovely playspace! And you have captured the little ones' imagination well.

    Blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love theses pics! It's so hard to capture action like that! Love them!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and your kind comments on my dolls!

    Becca

    ReplyDelete