Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Bungalow Bay Koala Village

Today we went to Bungalow bay koala village.It was so much fun, we got to play with all sorts of adorable and not so adorable animals
 This little crock was so wiggly I almost dropped him he he:)
 I so loved cudling this koala
 heres bennys mum Sharon with a snake
 And benny and our guide finaly convinced me to hold snakes, eek!
I think feeding these rainbow lorakeets was my favourite thing, arent they pretty! Weve been seing loads of these near where staying as weal  as wallabies, sea turtles, loads of frogs, geccos and colourful butterflies

6 comments:

  1. So Karen, where exactly are you? Absolutely stunning trees. Animals that they let you hold? So, un-American! ;) I wanna play there!!
    Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to hold a koala! Looks like a wonderful place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting to be able to hold all those animals.My kids would jump in to hold a snake, but i think im fine just patting one.Looks like a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I live in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) and we have a zoo membership. There are no koalas but there are wallabees and lorikeets. I love the lorikeets too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen ,you look so happy on the photo,s ,you must have had a wonderful time I would have had a bit of difficulty holding these animals you know your Oma is not too much at ease with animals.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just look at you with those snakes - wow! Beautiful birds, beautiful animals.

    ReplyDelete