while Dad and Benny were watching boring car races yesterday I disappeared into the garden
The lavender bushes I planted a few years ago are humongous and so beautiful!
They are a favourite spot for the bees
these little guys look so happy
cut ready to make lavender wheat heat bags for markets
(Mum, Dad, I have no idea why your garden is about to be full of dandelions *cough cough*)








beauuuuutiful photos...lavender in bowl! i was sad to leave my gardens in tassie when we came up here, particularly the rosemary and lavender. LOVE the pics of you karen! so great to see the author pictured on her blog, i say. ps. love the boots and cowl! x
ReplyDeleteps. i'm about to post a giveaway,,,make sure you're in!
Yea! Lavendar and dandelions are two of my favorite flowers...no, they aren't weeds to me.
ReplyDeleteI need to plant some lavendar at my new property ASAP. We have a bee hive...won't they be happy?
Love the pictures of dandelion fluffs being blown...ahhhh.
i can never resist a dandelion as well. I went looking for my old wheat bags the other day and I can only find one little one, so I guess I will be making some more too.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your week
l
x
I have got an idea Levins wheatbags are at my place I loved the photo,s I am sure I could smell the lavender finished Jacobs dr Who scarve 3and a half meter hope he will wear it
ReplyDeleteNICE pics of the bee's!
ReplyDeletesounds like im not alone in the dandelion and lavendar love:)
ReplyDelete